Skip to content

scrape high PR links from verifed list and post them

Hey guy's

i'm trying to work out how to scrape high PR links from verifed list and post to them..

So i bought @Ron 's list and ran it through scrapebox to filter all the high PR URLs (testing out a theroy) now i want to use these in a folder of GSA to use on a project but how do i,

1) import them into GSA as they are now in raw URL format and not in engine order as the list orignially came ( .SL File ) will it work if i just import the raw text file??
2)What do i tick within GSA ?? is it "use list from global sites list if enabled"?? and them the folder it's in??
3) What do i tick in the Global settings if anything ?? as from what i understand if i input the high PR list in to say failed folder and tick it that will just collect the failed URLs.

Anyone know what to do or has done this before ??

Thanks

Comments

• Directly import the list into your project and disable all global lists, search engines, and other options to get links from anywhere but your url cache.
  • Thanks @fakenickahl

can i ask you, if the URLs that have been scraped from scrapebox and then saved they will be in raw (1 per line) format .txt file.. 

I don't have to do anything with them ??? Just import ??