Skip to content

SERengines is worth it?

SERengines is worth it? What is success rate? What are supported sites?

Also looking for tutorials and videos to see software in action..

Thank you

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
  • Just buy it dude, SER isn't great at 2.0s so it needs SEREngines, it's only $15pm for pretty good quality sites.
  • edited May 2014
    @JudderManHere are other services (rankwyz, fcsnetworker)... Im looking for quality service with good success rate.
  • I always wanted serengines to work but never managed. Rankwhyz is good for creating sites. But I find posting with it very clunky.
  • macco FCSnetworker is what you need. +1 from me.
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    cefege 

But yesterday i saw somthing called backlinks rocket just google sounds great and doesnt need proxies they serve 7$ trail i guess .. 
  • I am considering one of the options as well - FCS does look great but its much more expensive than the other products :S is this justified?
  • FCS has spelling mistakes all over it's homepage, that is enough for me not to buy it. Rankwyz is pretty expensive in my opinion. 

You could always use Fiverr/VA from Odesk or whatever.
  • edited May 2014
    @Judder.. Rankwyz is pretty cheap. Their cheapest package is $7 for 9K posts / submissions per month and that is enough for average user... Also they provide one month for free to test platform.

With Fiverr gigs I was very disappointed (spammy links, hardcore spinned articles etc).

I will try all of them (SERengines, Rankwyz and FCSnetworker) to see which one really works for me..I tried SEnuke XCr so far, but it's not worth 147 $/m !

@sanewb29 If they have a good success rate of submission is worth every penny!
  • The account creation bot for FCS is Ubot based.If you are not a fan of ubots then it going to suck.SEnuke XCR doesnt post to these sites anyways
  • edited May 2014
    Yeahhh... SEnuke XCR can create mostly profiles with bio and url. It's not worth that money..
  • I am using fcsnetworker and rankwyz both actually, can not say one is really better than the other one. They structuraly the same. Rankwyz being a bit less user friendly, and a few more scheduling option. Rankwyz have a few additional option like ability to target your own article to a single blog without creating group. Real difference will be on stability, user support and mainly reactivity on update
  • haryonoharyono in your heart
    From my side serengine, fcsnetworker and rankwyz not "REALLY" worth it I have use their service. I think 5 USD/month is good offer. Sorry to say it.