Skip to content

Which is the best GSA SER Verified List?

Hello guys :)

I am going to buy a premium verified list from here but I want to know which one you think its the best for ranking on Google. 

Tell me what you think please, 

Comments

• penumbrapenumbra Antarctica
    Check this out https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/11261/selling-my-verified-list-to-max-4-users-169k-links-identified-big-list
    This is your best bet, if you buy from some services there will be over 100 guys spamming same list.

• Sorry, 

Still searching.
  • If you insist on buying a list, you should find a list which has been recently put up for sale, a list which a limited amount of people has purchased, and for your purpose you'd probably want a list with a lot of contextual targets. Also I'd suggest you look for reputable sellers, I really wouldn't trust the tons of new sellers popping up every day.

The very best would be creating your own list though.
  • I am looking to buy one, dont have time right now to build one. 
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Building a list is very easy. In my opinion there are no good purchased list, I don't care how many people it's sold to. As soon as you start posting to the new list I'm going to find all of the domains and I'll be posting to them in less than 24 hours. That's how long a list is unique, if it's ever been unique.

My new lists will get me 200+ LPM, after two weeks the same list will get me 100 LPM.
  • ronron SERLists.com

All the major lists sellers here are very legit and good guys.

What @Brandon said is very true. After you have been doing this for a while, you realize that the best of all worlds is to create your own list. That way it isn't spammed to death, and you get the max mileage out of it.

The biggest issue I had with creating a list is I have a lot of other stuff to do as well, so that's why I teamed up with some people here. It just made it a little easier for me. The expense and the time needed to become good at scraping are the main downsides. It just depends how dedicated you are to vertical integration. I think Brandon does SEO for a bunch of clients, and when you are doing that side of it, you are best to create your own operation. If you are just out to make some money with your own affiliate sites, it is cheaper and faster to just buy the lists. So it depends a lot on what you are doing.

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited May 2014
    It's very easy to say my list is the best or all lists are no good etc.

But like everything you are best to test for yourself. I have bought almost every list sold list on this forum and some are very good, likewise some are pretty crappy (Not mentioning any names lol).

If you buy from the established guys that are very active on this forum you won't go far wrong.

• vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    every sellers lists good as long as they are verified with SER and everybody follows same technics to build list.Buy something which is not over selling . And i think nobody can tell you which list is good . 
    recently i started to sell my private list here and i claimed that my list is getting over 500+ lpm and high verification rate even that it depends with many factors.  Honestly you will have to check whats best for you . I am not a list seller and i scrape myself and i can say thats best i have over 200 sites to cut down my expenses i just decided to sell my list with 50 people but now i am going to decrease limited copies and increase price 
    best is build your own or join up with private list (your SER friend of something like that .and exchange .. ) 

• Thanks for all your comments guy. 

Can someone of you help me to build one? or recommend me the one that you think its the best here.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @maurosicard Buy gscraper, buy proxy service, import footprints (found in SER), import keywords (found in Gscraper) and start scraping.

Import into a campaign in SER and everything that comes out in the Verified folder is your self created list.