Skip to content

From where new links to post appear ?

Look i have disabled all options to scrape or get links

Checked there i had 1000 Links left - in a while checked and there 5400 links left...

But somehow new links appear in my left target urls... And there is mostly blogspot urls, blogspot.fr, blogspot.com an all possible blogspots, really not sure what is that :)

Cheers

Comments

• And again now i deleted Target Url cache for project checked 0 links to post but after a while checking  and guess what there is 166 urls to post, along with error 2014-05-20 18:55: No targets to post to (no search engines chosen, no site list enabled, no url extraction chosen)

This time there is other than blogspot urls...

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the links might come from scheduled posting. Check settings there.
  • Sven I'm not using any scheduler at all...
    paste some links so I might see where they might come from.
  • @Sven i think from nowhere else than from other site lists on my PC, from where else they could appear...

Thanks
    scheduled posting or further steps to login and post the actual content.
  • @Sven so as I said I'm not using scheduler at all, then second option is more likely, but related to this question then it is also not possible, https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/11304/how-to-know-when-project-is-completed

"check remaining URLs for that project and if it's 0 it'd done."

There was 0 remaining links so process should be completed. 

Thanks

If you check the projects left links while it is active and also while there are still urls to verify, it is not showing you all left urls. You have to stop the project to see the full amount.
  • Sven  look there is really something wrong. Please create something more clear when project is finished. 

Because again I have one project and in left target urls i have 4 urls left and those 4 urls is there already 3 days, and nothing changes... So i just stopped project and activated again, SER submitted in 11urls from nowhere - and again this project doing nothing again... Also those 4 urls what i can see in left target urls is there...  

Actually i do not care those couple of urls, but I would like to be sure that project is completed in full and there is no more thousands of urls hiding somewhere :)

Thanks