Skip to content

Index/Ping Selected URLs

hello fellows,

In GSA SER I can see the "Index/Ping Selected URLs". I think it is for fast indexing the "verified" URLs instaed of letting them to be indexed gradually in say several weeks, right?... 
My question is, If I run it an push on of those buttons which it shows (ie "All services", "Pin URLs" or "GSA Seo Indexer") then that's all? or I need to buy/install another software to make the verified URL's to be indexed?

Thanks for any help

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well this depends on the links you build. Not every link is taken to index by search engines. It highly depends on the content. It helps if you PING and use GSA SEO Indexer, but it is sometimes not enough and you might want to try one of the paid indexing services.
  • Thanks Sven for your reply,
    1: What do you exactly mean by the content when you say "It highly depends on the content".
    2: By my question I meant that I only bought GSA SER and nothing more (I now that I need to buy indexer soft wares as well), So I meant in my situation Does it affect somehow if I push the "All services", "Pin URLs" or "GSA Seo Indexer" buttons? i repeat that I don't have any indexing software installed, So I don't know should I Push the said Buttons?

Thank you so much Sven....
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. The content of the page your link is on. Im sure some SEO expert (Im in the end just a coder) can explain it better

2. Leave it as it is, no need to change anything on that.