Skip to content

99% cpu when skip proxy for identification checked

I have this problem and I test it on 2 computers.(mine and solidseovps vps). If I let it unchecked cpu usage is ok but I get loads of proxy failed.
I think @sven should check this because I am sure that others are also having this issue.
To mention is that I use 30 semidedi from buyproxy and i have 200 threads with 180 timeout.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    So if you have this checked (no proxy) it is using more CPU than without?
  • Tested this on my end and CPU usage is lower with proxies because identification speed is lower. Without proxies GSA is killing CPU (Xeon 1230v2 - dedicated server) but identification is few times faster. 

On my server GSA when i run identification is using 30-70mbps, peak 100mbps. Proxies for so big traffic are not way to go.
    ok trying to "fix" that in next version but in the end its just natural that if no proxy has to be taken, it can post faster as no proxy has to found/applied/checked and it is therefore using more cpu.
  • edited May 2014
    @Sven I have an ideea that could speed things a bit. Cant you just make an option that completely skips identification(considering that i use my verified list for posting) That way links will go directly to the proxy (without killing them with identification)
    no not working.