Skip to content

Need feature to restart GSA SER once a day

edited May 2014 in Feature Requests
Well the problem is that after restart i can get 100 LPM but this number goes down slowly so after 12 h i have 40 LPM after 24 h ~ 30 LPM and after 48h there is around 20 LPM. 

So some option that would stop all projects and restart GSA SER automatically would be good...

Thanks

Comments

• Yes that's what I do now and again. Takes me like half a minute.
  • bangkoklad Are you happy to restart SER twice a day ? 
    And what in weekend when I'm off my workstation ?
  • Personally speaking, I do check SER running on my vps every day so it's not such a pain to manually restart it just yet but, yes, such a feature would be handy for sure..
  • Same for me today! I restarted Ser and my LPM went to the sky!
    :D
  • I have this issue too, but what seems to be the problem?
  • gopo2k as i know this problem is possible to solve only with restarting, cos same is with xrumer, when you restart then LPM going up significantly. They have additional program called control.exe what is dedicated for restarting program. 

We need same for GSA SER :)

Thanks
  • @botman Then I am also for this,
    We need a GSA SER Restarter!
  • Made some tests today. 
    The best is if i restarted SER once in two hours, I'm getting 120 LPM with RAW list at the beginning and then it goes down, after two hours there is just 50 LPM.

So If there would be option to stop projects and restart GSA SER once in two hours then I could keep as minimum 50 LPM - what would be really great for RAW link list. 

I understand that this option would increase GSA SER licensing servers usage, but I think we deserve something like that because this really would increase out LPM twice...

Thanks
  • edited June 2014
    @Sven look as i see there even do not need SER restart, but it is enough to stop all projects and press Start again, and LPM goes up again. 

Problem is that all projects freezes after ~ 12h of running and you need to stop all of them and then Start again...

Please take this is consideration to help us increase LPM...

Although restart helps much more...

Thanks
  • use scheduler instead start ;;)
  • @useruser1 doesn't seem to have the same effect as restarting..