Skip to content

List or not list pay?

I have a question on purchased lists , both red, blue or other suppliers . Indicate that only 40 lists are sold , I mean a minimum 40 people getting several campaigns to these lists, except that it does not pass the list to someone else.

My left me more clear that security is better with Grscraper hacerselas because they are unique and themed to your website.

But if you buy these lists , where's the use ? in tier 1 and 2 in the Web 2 , SN, Articles , or rather sink in t1a t2a (blog comment, image, guestbook)

I just think that a list when using a certain number of times , that list is already invalidate , since these sites will be full of spam

And also ask you , as you publish ? settings PR , or just OBL without you publish in all subject matter , not OBL or anything .

I fear some use purchased lists for many links that are . Someone can shed some concepts. Because while bands 40 lists a user can have 30 projects and bomb the list with all the projects and all other equal right suddenly become bad links in those sites ?

@Ron Helpme

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    @porlapatria - I know that I am having a difficult time in the translation, but I will do my best:

Without a doubt, a list is best when obtained fresh. Yes, as people pound links on the list, it becomes less effective. However, even after a couple of weeks, you can still make at least 70% of the links. That was just a guess, but it is also based on my experience as I use them 100% non-stop to make my links.

Contextual properties are pretty much golden because there really are no outbound links other than your own links to the moneysite, and you are able to make a fresh page simply because that website allows you to do so. So if other list buyers make pages on that site, it really doesn't affect you.

Junk links are always junk links no matter how you look at it. I really don't care how many OBL's there are because these sites are always discovered. I can't tell you how many times I have bought a private list to blog comment pages with low OBL, placed my link on that page manually, and then after a couple of weeks found hundreds or thousands of links stuck on the page right after me. It is just the way this entire linkbuilding business works.

The way I look at it there are only two ways to get ahead in this game (and they both involve lists): 1) Create your own scraping and processing operation (with all the expense and effort and time), and keep the links to yourself, or 2) buy a list. As I found out the hard way, when you use SER to scrape the lists, you keep getting a lot of the same results. Not only that, but the other SER users are also getting the same results (not the exact same, but with tremendous overlap). So for me, a list is the best of all available alternatives.

Ron
  • I decided to create own lists of high quality for my tier 1 and even for some campaigns with direct link to money site, but drip and high quality sites . Then buy more generic lists for Tier2 and 3

@ Ron the truth I prefer quality to quantity , it gives me just take 5 LPM sometimes , when you are on Tier1 and have limited OBL a minimum PR and has some of the keywords to maintain quality .

Using ready to use them and get the maximum number of links regardless of all the above it ends with a sanction . The lists are even bought whomever, I do not use without filters , provided the minimum pass filter and minimum PR OBL , If the LPM is lower, but the penalties are far from me.

I personally prefer to Tiers1 or my lists, which are slow and heavy to do, or will be scraping alone. Prefer 300 good blog comment on the same subject , which in 2000 linked blogs topics that have to do with my business. The lists, you also have to control them.

Thanks for words Ron , purchasing one of your list, I can wait to 26 May you release new lists to see such.

regards
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    A freshly scraped and cleaned target url list is 100 times better then any randomly scraped list.

If you really want to buy a list watch my post in the next 10 days for the biggest GSA list ever to be made available - 20,000,000 identified unique urls in .sl format
  • ronron SERLists.com

@porlapatria - You are starting out with expert guidance on this forum. I have been doing this for 16 years, and made a lot of mistakes over that time, and mostly did everything without anyone helping me out.

Compared to when I started in this business, you are so far ahead of me. I wish I had a forum like this when I started. If I did, I probably would have already been living on some island surrounded by women with flowers in their hair, lol.

• ron Thanks alot this info here about tier 1 helps me alot.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    ^^No problemo.
  • @ Ron I've been 13 years with high-level pages, I did not attack me niche market. I do have to ensure SEO safely. I for one website can have 30 campaigns, one for each category or theme that has traffic.

just try to ask and learn to avoid problems with some top-level domain that have
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited May 2014
    @porlapatria - Ahh, you are a coy veteran yourself.  ;)