Skip to content

WAC OR SCM?

Hi im having some confusion between this two.

Wac scrapes from google but right now its not working.. They only base it from their article database..

Keywords : broad perhaps? Basing it only in its database..

Scm it scrapes from google or search engines and also good for niche keywords..

Keywords : direct or even better for niche article?

If we say integrating it with gsa ser? Which one is best?

If we say for a better quality tier 1 which is best or much reliable software?

For tier 1? Scm or wac?
For tier 2? Scm or wac?
For tier 3? Scm or wac?

Please i really need some advice on which to purchase..

Well i guess for spinners word ai vs chimpwritter?

Comments

• I use to like wac, but he never fixes anything,  the gsa builder has been broking forever, the spin tax doesn't work when you add a gsa campaign,  I bet thousands of people don't realize this and have been building links with content that still have the spin tag intact.  It takes them very long to come out with updates,  he doesn't give his product the attention it deserves,

I have never tried scm, but everybody in the forum seems to favor kontent machine.  I would look into kontent machine

• Km is very expensive compare to scm.

Yeah i have ask if theres an update with wac.. They said they have a lot to do first and they will not yet have time to update the software.. Quite slow in updates and fixes..

Km plus wordai perhaps?

Any one else? Really need a good latest review or advice from this forum.
  • Currently a WAC customer and would advise all to stay away.  It is down more days than it is up.  Will just sit and spin saying "pulling articles".  They have no support..  

• yeah..

got KM instead. thanks!
  • edited May 2014
    @Molex
    KM has a refund period
    you have to try SCM way way way way better than KM
    You don't have oto use article directories with SCM which is even enough reason
  • I don't recommend WAC. Terrible support.
  • I recommend SCM - really great software - they have 5 days trial
  • Another vote for SCM, I left KM, WAC etc, behind for it. Probably my favourite software at the moment next to SER, CB and SB. And yeah, the free, fully functional trial makes it easy to asses if it's a fit for you.
  • What about Content Foundry and Auto Content Writer? Are they any good?
  • +1 for ACW.  I have both ACW and SCM and although I like SCM, I think ACW out performs it for what I use it for
  • I wish i read this before i bought WAC!
    i bought WAC about a week ago and hardly anything works right with it. i e-mailed them for a refund because you get 30 days and i have had NO refund and no reply, this is very bad and i would not recommend anybody to WAC for this reason alone. the guy should be grateful that Sven even adds his machine to SER in the first place. i will give him 2 more days to refund me then i'll send him this post to see if that will make him give me my money back.
  • tried him again today and no answer!
    does anybody know if i can file for a chargeback on this type of product?
  • this is what i did to get a refund was post on bhw and contacted ordersupport[@]mycommerce.com told them i needed a refund and they took care of contacting the developer and requesting a refund.

hope this helps @william88
  • thanks reup, i'll try that.

some developers don't seem to know that they can get a bad name by behaving like this....
  • no problem buddy
  • SCM for life
  • I use Wac to load my GSA then ACW to make 500 articles per prodject works well and dont have that monthly cost of the other programs
  • @wackiin, you use WAC to load the GSA. And for what do you use ACW when GSA ia already loaded by WAC?
  • @xxxx when im building Campaigns I use wac to setup GSA then i use ACW to build 500 Articles to ad to the campaign so i do not have to mess with it besides loading new list etc.
  • edited June 2014
    SCM all the way. If you have any doubts check my tutorial site http://www.scmtutorials.com ;)
  • I would have liked to try SCM but the download says that it needs Internet Explorer 8 and that isn't available for XP.. That's a shame, I really wanted to try it.
  • i would have hoped that Sven checked out these developers before integrating their software into SER! the only reason i bought WAC was that it worked with SER........, boy, was that a big mistake!

i've been trying to get a refund from this guy for nearly 2 weeks now, sent him 3 e-mails, no reply. e-mailed myCommerce, no reply from them either..., had to file for a chargeback through paypal. i've just checked the resolution centre and he has not even bothered to log in and dispute/refund me!  what a joke of a "business man"

my 30 days money back guarantee runs out on the 15th June so i guess i've lost my money on this faulty software.

i would not recommend this developer to anybody or the software!