Skip to content

Possible bug

Hello guys,

I`m facing a big problem when i`m running a project which i hope you can help me with.

I set up a new campaign and i selected to use the identified and verified links which i already have from previous projects.

I have multiple projects using that list and each time i use it for a new campaign i`m getting thousands of verified s with great results.

However yesterday i set a new campaign using the following blueprints but the problem is ser only gaved me 5 verified links ????

I`ve got arround 400 submitted and only 5 verified using the same list which gaved me thousands of verifieds for my other campaigns. I checked and checked again everything but no matter what i did SER just doesn`t create verified links for that particular campaign and i don`t know what the heck is causing this.

I started another "test" campaign using the same settings and everything is ok there -verifieds keep coming pretty well.

I`m only facing this issue on one project.

@Sven do you have any ideea on what to do about it ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    OK sounds like the data is the problem here. Send a project backup.
  • @Sven -i have just sent you the project backup. Thanks in advance for your help.
  • @Sven can you please confirm if you`ve got my email with the backup ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes got it and it seems to be a proxy issue for your emails...please check if proxies actually allow email checking