Skip to content

Guys Help Me! LpM not Increasing!

edited May 2014 in Need Help
Hello,

I have started using GSA few months ago, I have about 15 projects running on in with 3tier! I have 6,00,000+ verified website list too. When I started using GSA,I was using Captcha Sniper cracked version, It was working fine and I was getting about 15-20 LpM, But needed to increase it. So, I brought 10 semi-dedicated proxies. But no use! It didn’t effected the LpM much. Then I read somewhere in this forum that I can improve LpM to 150-200 by using GSA Captcha Breaker. So I purchased that too. But still the results are same…  I'm still stuck with 20LpM!

Now what do I have to do?? ~X(

Here is the list of what  I use:

• VPS with Intel Xeon E3 -3.40GHz with 2GB RAM
  • 6,00,000+ Verified Website list for each project (3 Tier)
  • 10 Semi-Dedicated Proxies (Going to buy more 30 soon)
  • Instant Link Indexer
  • GSA Captcha Breaker
  • 1GBps Internet Speed
Am I missing something?

PLEASE HELP ME to improve my LpM!

Thanks & Regards,
JVA.

Comments

• Captcha Sniper (FREE) version Never heard of it , is it a cracked copy ?
  • Guys!! Please i need help!! :((  Please reply...

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    You need to post screenshots of your settings, or how can anyone help?
  • Okay... i'll do it... :)
  • Guys, Here are some screens shots of my SER n CB and settings i use...

GSA SER:

SER Settings 1

SER Settings 2:

SER Settings 3:

GSA Captcha Breaker:

Instant Link Indexer:

Now please check it out and tell me what's wrong with it! :((
  • Uncheck proxies for email checking and verification (no proxies for email checking and verification), uncheck public proxies for submission, uncheck disable banned proxies.
  • Thank Buddy! I have updated that settings!
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    JVA24 

1. Unchecked all ticks and just make sure to checked only verified folder . I don't think you want to write identified , submitted lists too instead of verified .  - Save some resources 

2. Biggest mistake - Make sure to uncheck banned proxies (AS you know proxy status change time to time even proxy not working now it doesnt mean it wont work forever )

3, Decrease captcha breaker retry to 1 instead of 5 (5 is too much - You loosing some time there too)

4. Optionally Use SER only to post trough your list or global list . Don't use it to scrape uncheck all search engines in projects 

Don't use strict filters too. 

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    As you use just Captcha Breaker as captcha solution, you should skip hard captchas in project options.
  • edited May 2014

^:)^  ^:)^ Thank You So Much @vkp1988 Its working! :)  ^:)^ ^:)^ LpM is increasing... still, i'll check for few hours and reply again..... :)

also where can i get more verified lists from?
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    You can buy them from the BST section of this forum.
    If you want to post your project - options... Maybe you will get even more advice and more speed.
  • @gooner: Okay... Ya, i guess i need to buy some! Thanks:)
  • @Sven: Okay Buddy! i'll do that update on my projects! :) Thanks
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    JVA24 

Glad about you. I do my own . Also i have a sales thread here at BST :) 

My current LPM with contextuals 380 and with all engines with no filters 800 - 1000 ;) 

• @JVA24You may open your list stats in text version (in Options -- Tools -- Show Stats), find all engines less than 100 targets or even less than 300-500, and disable them for the time being. No point in wasting time identifying them if they like 0.1% of your list. You may notice that many engines may have such low numbers, depends on list though. 

Also, you may fill Submitted and Verified lists for a while, then compare 1 vs 2 via Options and disable less efficient engines. You will find that engines with recaptchas for example how zero success rate because you use only CB for now. So it is good to disable them temporarily.

Also, when deciding on number of retries to set for CB keep in mind that if you select all captchas to solve with say, 3 tries total, then for 10% captchas it would have 27% chance to solve correctly, which is really low in my opinion for so many tries. But solving them will take time as they're should naturally be harder - hence lower LpM. There are not so many captchas in 20-30 range (you can look for yourself in CB) so it may be better to set CB to solve only 30+ captchas, then SER would have much higher chance to get through - 66%.
    Truth is that I don't know if Success Rates listed are exact, i.e. maybe with 10 SR CB solves it as if it was 25. Its possible, I've not tested this myself yet. But 5 retries is definetly too much.

• Wohh! Thanks @Nikodim! i'll sure try this one and let your know that what results i get! i m sure it'll be good! :D