Skip to content

Holy Captchas Batman!!!

OMG, GSA just took 10000 captchas in one night, I have never experienced this before, it was running just fine, I use captcha sniper as my primary captcha solver option and then I use Deathbycaptcha but using multiple filters like use only if PR 3 or more and only for dofollow links, the only thing that I did different is now I am using my own list of target urls (It is a big list) ,Does anyone have experienced the same?

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    If you run more links, more captchas will be used. You said you're running your own list (verified I assume) which means all links are good and therefore you'll use more captchas because you're building more links.
  • hmm, the thing is that I am not getting more links, for example I am using this list in just one campaing and I got 800 submited URL and 144 verified, then my submited URL list goes to zero and my verefied urls keeps the same,the submited URL keeps going up and down but my verefied URL is not moving at all and my deathbycaptcha credit goes down even though I am not getting more verified URL links.
    The campaign I am running is very restrictive as well, I set up a lot of filter, but to be honest I have not Idea what is going on.