Skip to content

T3, yes or not?

It's a lot of time I'm testing using T3 vs only T2. At the moment I'm using T3 just for improve the indexing of T2, but without expeting so much link juice for my money sites.
Also, I can see that I can not get so many verified links to cover all the T1, T1S, T2, T2s and T3 needs, and that's why I'm thinking that probably it's not so important to keep building T3s, and better to focus on good T2 tiers.

So, the question is: what's your experience, are you still building T3 tiers or there are people that just build T1 and T2 tiers?
Thanks

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    I stopped it. Mainly because of indexing services. That was one of the main reasons for a T3 was to help the T2 get indexed. I think from a resource point of view that it is more useful to get more websites up with new projects as there are only so many projects you can add to SER.

Every project you add decreases the amount of links all the other projects get. So with finite "slots" so to speak, I think monetarily it makes more sense to get up some new sites and try to rank those, as opposed to "going deep" with T3's on existing projects. 
  • @ron How many times do you use same domain to post on tier 2 now? Did you combine tier2 with tier3?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @cefege - Unlimited - as many times as there are molecules in a sandy beach, that's how many. I simply deleted all my T3's.
  • Thanks @ron, good point of view. 
    Some months ago I tried to stop all the T3s and leave an unique T2 that included T2 (contestuals) and T2S (junk). But maybe it was an error because I was getting more junk than contestuals, and now I want to try to, yes, stop all T3 but leave the T2 tiers separate, one T2 of contestual and one T2S of junk. By this way I can better manage the quantity and quality of T2 links.

Are you (and others) using just one global T2 for every website, or 2 separate T2 & T2S?