Skip to content

Tip to increase your verification rate!

High submissions, low verifications?

Perhaps you are logging into your POP in the wrong way.

My Gmail catchall login was not downloading any of the emails in the inbox by POP to GSA, the solution...

Prefix the login with "recent:", now GSA gets all the confirmation emails to parse...

So login with recent:yourlogin@yourdomain.com and your conversion rate should be much higher.

Let me know if that helped you out.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Isn't that just for gmail?
  • yep, quite popular they are...
  • I just started using GSA and I tried to do my first campaign. The problem I was having is I was getting submission but no verification. I am using yahoo accounts that I got from fiverr. So I'm going to check on the POP to see if it's correct. Have anyone have any problem using yahoo?
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    I use yahoo (from Fiverr) never had any issues, I stopped using hotmail a few weeks back due to all the issues I was having with them
  • I am having same problem, logged into yahoos, and no emails in inbox, but almost all engines are checked - no idea what could be causing this one.
  • does anyone ever use thier own emails from buying domains?
  • Yes, I do, but you'll need a web hosting account (cPanel). Here are the steps (briefly),

- buy a domain, e.g. mydomain.com
    - setup sub domains, e.g. mysub001.mydomain.com (unlimited)
    - setup email accounts, e.g. firstn01.lastn01@mysub001.mydomain.com (unlimited)

And you'll have unlimited email accounts to use in SER. No login problems, no POP problems.

I don't use catchall accounts anymore, coz as the number of emails grows (more than 1000), SER will take forever to download and verify these emails...
  • I used one previously from a domain I own and I was getting a lot of links at the time. I hadn't really thought about it until now. The only thing that I don't like about it is manually creating all the emails. Maybe I could use zennoposter :D

or is there a better way to auto create hosted emails and import into SER?
  • Creating thousands of emails is easy. Just create a .csv file with your emails and passwords, then import them using your cPanel,

http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/cpanel/cpanel-email/import-email-accounts-forwarders-in-cpanel

Import into SER... well, I use the same password for all my emails. So it's easy to create a .txt or .csv file, then copy and paste into SER.

My next problem is deleting these emails when I don't want to use them anymore, well... that's for another day...

• "- buy a domain, e.g. mydomain.com
    - setup sub domains, e.g. mysub001.mydomain.com (unlimited)
    - setup email accounts, e.g. firstn01.lastn01@mysub001.mydomain.com (unlimited)"

Is an awesome reply, and just what I need as my catchall fills up with an unmanageable amount of messages, ones with wordpress logins which I just found determines a valid link just seem to remain there which is why I wrote an additional program to manage the inbox. 

I use cpanel so going to try the above for a few days and see how things go, my current rates are as good as 17 VpM and 100+ LpM so should be exciting if it works out!.
  • 5000 subdomain emails created now ;)

• @bradmca

wow... how are you going to delete them later?...

• Something like this via SSH

Like you, I worry about it later.. I have an unlimited amount of mailboxes for my hosting
  • Thanks @bradmca, for the script. I do have other plans, like deleting the entire cPanel account (I have a reseller hosting plan), then recreate a new one...
  • many hosters banned your account for the use of catch-all
  • nonsense, catchall is standard practice for domain holders

just does not seem to process SER emails as efficiently as needed
  • @useruser1, web hosting companies won't ban your account for usng catchall. If they don't like it (e.g. hostgator), they won't even enable catchall feature in your cPanel.

@bradmca, my web hosting company once banned my VPS IP for quering my email server too excessively. Hence, I need to enable proxies for email checking. Check-out my recent conversation with Sven,

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/12563/email-checking-with-proxies