Skip to content

Random Image from Folder

2»

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    xpress engine does not allow data encoded urls. They are removed before placing the article.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    edited June 2014
    @Sven Is that what these are? Is there a way to post them in an FTP folder and have SER select randomly or something like that?
    ftp folder? Well no, you want them to upload somehwere on a http server and then use that. Thats the only way how you can garantee they get shown.
    Thanks @Sven, that doesn't really help for what I'm trying to do. I'll wait for the next update and try again.

Is there a way to make the images/urls not data encoded (I don't really know what that means so I might not be understanding).
    no other way. the data encoding is required as it has no place to store the image content else where. In the end its still only on your local pc.
    @Sven, I noticed that the images often pull from Fotki. Is there a way to make it pull from a particular album or something like that? I'd like to be able to use my images rather than random images so I can ensure they're clean and family friendly before publication.
    Again you can paste the URLs you find good in the "Own URLs" box or edit the content_search.dat file to your needs.