Skip to content

Private proxy setup

Hi.

Recent gsa ser update had made changes in my proxy setup.

Before it was..
Proxy:username and password

Now its
Username and password :proxy
. And when i run gsa ser for how many hours it seems disabling the private proxies.. I mean private proxies.. But when i test them their working..
The format i got it from buyproxy is like this.. Proxy:username and password.. Before their working with gsa ser with out problems but now it seems theres some changes with gsa ser importing private proxies..

Like proxy:username and password.. And it shows at the popup after importing it as username and password:proxy

Anyone else experience this issue?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Nothing has changed here. You propably imported the data incorrectly or have it in a different format as in the past.
  • I don't know about the format of the proxies (haven't had problems with that), but I also noticed that SER keeps on disabling proxies even though I have unchecked the "disable proxies that seem to be down" button.
    sorry, thats impossible. It simply can not disable proxies if that box is unchecked.
  • I just untick the disable banned proxies from google at the option and submission...

And now its working..

By the way.. How come it Disables them? As when testing their properly working..
    hard to say without knowing details.
  • What i mean is that when ticking the disable banned proxies makes the private proxies which are working in test mode to un checked.. When gsa ser is running

Nvm but its now working. Just untick the disabled the banned proxies