Skip to content

Getting Penalty To Quickly With GSA Churn And Burn

Hello.

I`ve heard people from here that they rank their sites using churn and burn in 2+ weeks.
My sites appears to Top 100 in less than 12 hours after i put them in GSA (i have a high LpM and a lot of links in indexers) and in Top 10 in about 24-48 hours after i start creating backlinks on them with GSA. It doesn't care the niche (if it's small or medium - of course i`m not talking about a niche like clash of clans).

The problem is that i get the penalty too quickly, sometimes it takes only 48 more hours to dissapear from searches (it happened yesterday, i had a niche ranked #1 which has less than one week), sometimes it takes 1 week.

Most of people from here start seeing results in 2+ weeks and they remain with the results at least one week, some of them maybe months.

The problem should be the quantity of links i've create and submit to indexers (i`m using Instant Link Indexer and Link Processor). Like i said i have a very high lpm and i`m submitting daily over 130k links to instant link indexer. In GSA i create about 15k verified links per day to a project.

What should i do? Reduce the number of backlinks for the projects or use the drip feed of 7 days in Instant Link Indexer and Link Processor?

Please advice me.

Comments

• What are you trying to rank? Web 2.0s, fresh domains, etc.

I'm usually building 10-30k verified urls per day per project when I start out and run them all through two indexers. I've never seen results as quickly as you are, it'll usually take me 5-7 days to appear in the serps, and it'll take me at least 2 months to tank. I really don't think your problem is link velocity, but rather something else you're doing.
  • edited May 2014
    Web 2.0s.
    Yeah, yesterday i created 15 more sites and all are in SERP in Top 100 in less than 10 hours of GSA.
    You use Instant Link Indexer?
  • Are you using webmasters tool?
  • No, i'm not using wmt.
  • Hi @adystanley,

You've obviously got a working formula that is allowing you to rank quickly, but continually doing exactly the same thing over and over isn't going to teach you anything, or get you out of a rut. You need to try slightly different things, isolate the variables and refine your approach a bit.

Why don't you build 10 more web2s and do the same thing that you're doing now, but in slightly different ways? You'll soon see where you're going wrong.

Also, bare in mind that you can only get away with so much using the D/A of the web2s as a crutch before you start tripping filters.
  • edited May 2014
    Some of the backlinks you make are hurting your money site, probabily they get indexed harder then the first type of links that actually push your serp .

If you submit more then 1 time per site and you dont drip feed then thats the reason you get unranked so fast .

InstalinkIndexer -
    " Be awarned our Indexing service is that powerful that it can index up to 70%-80% of the links submitted within couple of minutes! If Your links contain a backlink to same website of Yours that quick discovery of backlinks may hurt Your website's rankings! Using a dripfeed is preferred! "