Skip to content

1 project, 1000 pages to link to , 10000 anchors - is it possible?

azpazp
edited November 2012 in Need Help

Is it possible to give SER a list of lets say  1000 different  pages of my site, with 10000 anchors and let it run so it posts link to random page from the list of 1000?

If not clear, i'll try to explain different :)

I have a site  with 1000 pages

1.html, 2.html.... 1000.html

I want to set 1 project  at SER that will post links to all my pages, with various anchors preferably.  

Can it be done? So far it looks like 1 project can post links only to 1 page defined at the start of project.

Comments

• LWDLWD
    edited November 2012
    Here is one suggestion for you, next to the URL field, there is Edit button, and when you click on it, there is one that says "Crawl Online", click on it and magic will happen... :) HINT: Enter your url and click Crawl, you'll figure out rest of it...
  • Yes , you can. Just put your links/anchors copy / paste and you are all set.
  • From what i have  managed to read format  for importing your lists is
    URL#ANCHOR#ANCHOR
    limited to 2 anchors per url

but you can use spintax so this is what i was  looking for
  • For T1 just use 100% naked URL, which is the safest route anyway. Then the lower tiers you can smash with anchors. It saves getting one URL with the wrong anchor.
  • Hmmm 100% naked url  seems like big waste of anchor. If it works for you great, but i am sure it would work even better if you added many  anchor variations.
  • But why would you want to run 1000 URLs with 1000 possibly wrong anchors and screw your link profile up? If you have a page selling red widgets and it has an anchor of blue ribbons then it looks stupid. If you have a sudden increase in links with all of the wrong anchor for pages that aren't optimised then it's screaming out for problems.
  • I wanted to run 1000 urls, with 10 anchors per url. Never said urls are from one domain.
  • Fair enough :)