Skip to content

Help me please :(

My GSA usually stop running every hours and I don't know how to fix it

Please see the timeline

And this is my VPS detail (I run only this program on my VPS, No others)

Please help me

Thank you

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    Probably public proxies which is a big no-no. They die within seconds. You probably have no live proxies. Switch to semi private proxies. If you don't, then even god cannot help you.
  • Thank you for the answer

I already added 30 semi private proxies to my GSA in a few previously time, but now I see their status are "Not working" and still can't fix.

What I'm gonna do?  :((
  • Get some working proxies and try using the scheduler.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @yuri - I would never accept SER proxy checks as the final authority on whether they work. First of all, I typically ignore the proxy check. Why? Because I test them in 3 other software: Scrapebox, Kontent Machine, and SEOSpyglass. 90% of the time the proxies work just fine in the other 3 software, so I view it as a false negative.

Yes, I get the occasional real proxy issue, and get it replaced. Just this past week, SER proxy checker said most of my proxies were not working, and I hit 400 LPM. So you absolutely must cross check with other software to validate they are working. Like I said, typically they are working fine - so ignore the log.
  • @ron Thanks again

How you increase LPM to 400 

My SER always hit less than 10  :(
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Just keep reading the forum as that is discussed a lot. A list makes a big difference too.