Skip to content

Ask user directly?

Hi guys,

till version 2.55 of CB it was possible to set the the option Only try to solve if success rate is at least XX%. When it was set to say 30%, then SER sent all for example Recaptchas (with 1% success rate) directly to user or external service if configured so. But now, with the feedback introduced in 2.56, it tries to solve it sometimes or sometimes asks user (if the option mantioned above is disabled) or skips the captcha completely with massage Skipped if enabled.

How should I setup the SER + CB combination so CB will not try to do anything with captcha types that it has lower success rate than XX% with and asks user directly / sends it directly to external service?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm actually nothing has changed according to that setup. Just that if no answer was found (CB or captcha service) it is telling SER not to send any further captchas of this type if it would get skipped anyway.
  • Hi Sven,

thanks for your answer. Maybe I described it wrong. Give me another try.

I installed CB 2.55 back. Now my setup is like this:

SER:
    Options -> Captcha -> GSA CB service, 1 Retry, Finally ask user if everything ... checked
    Project options in SER: Ask all services/user to fill captchas
    No external captcha solving services.

CB:
    Only try to solve if success rate is at least 30%

When it comes to Recaptcha, CB displays 2 Recaptcha pictures from the same URL in the log, both with "Skipped by settings" message. And then a window pops up from SER with the latter picture asking to fill it manually.

However with CB 2.56 and the same setting only 1 Recaptcha picture from a particular URL is displayed in the CB log and no popup appears from SER.

Hope this makes sense already.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Found th problem and fixed it in next version.
  • Hi Sven,

great news, thank you.