Skip to content

All scraped urls goes to Forbidden

edited May 2014 in Need Help
Ok so i had zero LPM with T1 contextual links for a while and all the time in console i see the msges "no engine matches" So i kept checking the urls that appear in console by double clicking them, every single website opens a window with a forbidden 403 page.
i added Keywords ,proxies, emails and adjusted settings many times with no results.
i'm building 1 verified link a day or something please help.

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Are you using proxies?

In your Options window > Submission Those settings are checked to use proxies right?
  • i have proxies and they're all functional
    edited May 2014
    Maybe try using your proxy in your browser and see if the site says the same thing.

That message means the site is blocking your IP.

@BlacKhatPriesT If you don't mind, can you post a screen shot of your proxy usage settings?
  • edited May 2014
    http://imgur.com/qYd0jDC

If you can help please add me on SKYPE, ikimoi
    I actually was asking for a screen shot of this..

Options > Submission
    Do you know how to test your proxies in your browser to see if the site has blacklisted your proxy ip's?

Those settings seem ok.
  • @Trevor_Bandura Sir the proxies work well , the forbidden thing doesnt show much anymore yet the 0.02 LPM remains a problem. When running Tier 2 it works flawlessly but contextual links are not scraped at all.
    @BlacKhatPriesT The proxies might be Google passed, but that does not mean they are not blacklisted.

The reason why you're seeing that page when going to it from your main IP means that your main IP is blacklisted on that website.

That's why I asked you to check the same page using one of your proxy IP's. If that page still shows, then the proxy IP is also blacklisted.