Skip to content

How many keywords for Tier 1 pointed to money site?

Hi Friends.

I like to ask how many keywords is good to have for Tier 1 pointed directly to money site?

Thanks in advance
S.R

Comments

• Like to know this as well guys
  • I try to diversify and use as many as possible. I use use semrush to get all the keywords my competition is ranking for.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    You want as many as possible. You just want a few more to be the important ones. The onpage seo will take care of the rest.
  • cefege  ron Thanks for the suggestions. Please can somebody tell me about emails for GSA? I use outlook creator+ but is very slow. Know somebody software for yahoo email accounts?

Thanks in advance
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Look on fiverr...
  • cefege  ron 

Thanks for help. Here i bought ready 7 tier pyramid from ASIA solution. The GSA is working already 1 month and the site still don't rank. I don't know what happen.
    You think i need to use for tier 1 the same keywords i use in my web site?

Thanks in advance
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @haris3 - One month isn't a lot of time. I have said this before many times - only around 40% of my sites rank. I throw several sites at a niche, and see which one(s) work out.

It is better to create a few websites, don't get all caught up in writing the real material (just use high quality spins and make some adjustments for keywords, etc.). In other words, throw up some skeletons with some good spun content. Throw them up, and build links to all of them. See what happens.

If I put up one site and waited for it to hatch like an egg under a chicken, I would have been out of this business 16 years ago, which is when I started.

You cannot predict Google. You cannot predict which site it will like or not like. You can do the exact same treatment to multiple sites, and for no apparent reason, 3 out of 4 sites will go nowhere. Once you understand this, then you will be able to move forward with some results.
  • ron 
    Thank you for the useful tip Ron. You think is better to have also more email accounts? i have now for every tier 5emails + 5 aliases . I will change the keywords to try if is better

Thanks in advance
    S.R 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited May 2014
    @haris3 - I don't use aliases so I really can't comment on that. I currently use 10 separate email accounts on each project, and I like to change them before every new list (so in my case every 2 weeks). The more emails the better. You will simply make more links, particularly on engines that track the emails.  
  • ron This moment working 12 sites x 7 tier pyramid. I will see which is better :)
    One question more. When you do tier 1 to money site you use only main site url www.domain.com or all urls in the site: www.domain.com/and so on

Thanks
  • ron so for tiers 1 is always better to have more emails true?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @haris3 - I use 10 emails on every project, and yeah, it is important for T1.

On the naked URLs I just set the variation to be 100%. I don't do anything more than that.
  • ron

i saw you site and offer for the ser links. they will be targeted or i can use them for more projects?
    I use CB reverse proxy and death by captcha.

Tell me which list will be good for me to rank quick my sites? I use 20 verified links per day in tier 1. it is ok or i need to do more daily? the 20 links in tier 1 are driped per 7 days with instant link indexer
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @haris3 - I will PM you mate.