Skip to content

Website not ranking.

Hi my website is not ranking.. It going down as my webmaster tools is saying..

I need help..

http://prntscr.com/3hvfn9

Comments

• Maybe it's just a google dance.
  • What are you doing to rank? Are you using tiers etc

More info please.
  • no tiers at all.

should i use tierS? i dont know how to set it up yet..

what i do is i just put the url and set up the articles and keywords and follow some youtube guide from matt??

but no tiers..
  • Are you blasting your money site then?
  • Moneysite means domain right?
    If so. Yes...
  • use quality backlinks for tier 1, then use tier 2 to strengthen backlinks from tier 1 :)
  • Define back links? Should i scrape it from a footprint?
  • You are blasting your moneysite, you may of been slapped by Google.
    Look around here for tier campaigns.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    @Khaos88 he's gone from 100 clicks/visitors a day to 40, this isn't a slap. When those visitors drop to 0 a day that is a slap.

There isn't enough information from the OP but it's probably a mixture of backlink loss, poor quality links, not enough strength via T2s/T3s, or your niche is competitive and full of BHers. Or possibly all of them.

• @spunko2010 that is why I said "may of"

• Ic so i need tier 1 and tier 2 right?
    Ill just add then to my money site.. And make a unique content for each tiers and its respected keywords.. for it and blast it with gsa ser

Should the keywords be based on what the contents are?

For example

Keywords is abcd
    Should therr be an abcd in the content/article?

And also the moneysite/keyword? Or moneysite only?/domain.com?

Care to show some sample please??
  • Molex use the search button. This forum is full of diagrams and methods to set up Tier Link Building. There have even been whole video series dedicated to it. Even a post with a layout by Sven himself. Making a thread asking "how do I do link building?" is a little but much. Show a little effort and come back with specific questions.
  • website not ranking.

How long should it take to see result?  I created 60+ Tier 1 links by hand (web 2.0, facebook, tumbler, blog etc) PR 1 and above

I'm using SER for Tier 2 and 3.  On Tier 2 I do about 20 links per day (Article, Wiki, Web 2.0) and then secondary of blog comments, image, video, trackback and most everything else.

On Tier 3 most everything in terms of platforms.  I have been doing this for about a month and I'm seeing NO ranking movement at all.

What am I doing wrong?
  • vlaston, that's a good method. Are you in a very competitive niche? That's 20 links per day to each Tier 1 or to all Tier 1s. if it's all, that's too little. If it's 20 links to each Tier 1, I think that's too little too. Your high DA Tier 1s can definitely take a larger blast.
  • edited May 2014
    The rule of thumb is to be rich in the content which pertains to your website. For instance, if you were trying to attract traffic to a product that prevents men from balding, you would use content in your website (or blog) that mentions "balding prevention", or "going bald" or something that potential customers would use while searching the internet for your product. 

My best advice would be to create a blog about your product or service. You can also hire some expert from seoclerks.