Skip to content

Gsa emails problems

Hello, i am here to receive help. I can-t run gsa properly, i mean i have something like 1000 submision and maximum 5 verification, is really incredible. I didnt get so bad results never. What is happening? I guess is the problem with emails, because the submision shows like successful, but the verification are really bad. Almost on all projects i get errors ERR authentication failes, i have tried also with yahoo emails but nothing. What to do?

The other problem is No targhets to post, but i have tried also to add fresh private proxies, that are not banned, and i have lot of keywords, and also new projects, but nothing changes, can someone help me please, thanks.

Comments

• Uncheck proxies for email checking and see if this helps with yahoo emails.
  • Hello, thanks for your answer trying to help. But...they are all unchecked, i never checked them properly..
  • Same with me, i tested all emails and they all don't work all of a sudden, i dont know if this is a hotmail update or a gsa bug
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Shouldn't be a GSA SER bug to be honest hotmail is a pain right now. Try to login by web and see if pop3 usage is actually checked.
  • @Sven what kind of email client you suggest us to use actually? Thanks.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I mean login using your webbrowser and check the settings of your account.
  • Ok @sven will try this for sure, thanks. I was asking this because you said that hotmail is a pain right now, so probably you can suggest us some better solution, which actually works good. Lika yahoo, gmail and so on.