Skip to content

Help with contextual link lpm

2»

Comments

• I agree with Gooner ive been on bhw awhile but i dont post alot and with the post requirements i dont waste my time
    Been using red proxies and todays update was 16k and 23k
    Gscraper been running 9hours and scraped 22m so far on 1500 threads may not be the best but its great for me.
  • edited May 2014
    i must be speaking some foreign lanuguage like chineese cause im sure i said

wasnt gonna do this but something changed my mind
    you want 100-200k urls a min . port scanned proxies ? thats me

mine is only for gscraper - and gooner i dont have a 20$ service
    if u want peanuts u get monkeys at that price

• yea i guess the only guys you sell to are the post whores on bhw i guess if you post alot you know alot right?

• ronron SERLists.com
    @proxygo - I thought we went through this crap a few weeks ago, lol. You said are good buddies with Trevor, and he bought you a PS4 or some shit like that. Are you looking for another gaming console? ROFL.  
  • i need opinions of what software to get, i see equality in the fans of gscraper to those of scrapebox. Would you guys tell me your opinion @gooner @ron @proxygo @satyr85
  • Scrapebox have many good features but its not good for scraping. Only Gscraper.
  • I'm a big fan of Scrapebox and still use it extensively, but even I know Gscraper is better at scraping
  • edited May 2014
    @davbel thanks for your opinion

• edited May 2014
    ron - to correct you, trevor has 3 of my gscraper products scraping 100k+ urls a min
    all day long, BUT. he wanted more gscraper proxies other than the services i sell on bhw.
    so yes we arranged a private deal to provide him a 4th list scanned only for him every night
    at 11pm gmt from april to christmas in exchange for a ps4..this was extra and not part of
    my product was a side deal.  http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/blackhat-lounge/663375-got-my-ps4-today.html

back to the topic if u have been reading ron i have decided to sell here after all
    had a change of heart, be thankful because wasnt anything i or u did that changed
    my mind.  bhw longest selling proxy seller, and the guy ranked 1 on google
    for gscraper proxies is here to serve.im in

i can do 3-4k a day scrapebox google passed and around 3k gscraper proxies daily
    both tools have a different list and neither list will work in the other, causes less burn out
    how u think i hit 100-200k urls in gscraper. u cant do that with the same list of proxies
    in both tools - ude murder them.

and as for s/box - u will find me listed on there site as a trusted seller of 5 yrs
  • @proxygo

1. Your proxies have lifespan of 6-10 hours at best so how its possible to scrape with them all day long with 100k + lpm ?

2. Why you dont post screenshot of Gscraper running for 24+ hours with LPM greater than 100k? You are telling us its possible to scrape with speed 100k lpm all day but no proof. Only screenshots of LPM after X minutes of scrape....

• edited May 2014
    because my good friend - with people using my 3 lists a day
    it will run 24 hrs ask trevor -he uses all 3 - i dont do seo work

• No offence but no matter what Trevor or anyone else say. You are telling us that with your service we can scrape with 100k + speed 24/7 but without proof it can be marketing bs so... "proof or it didn't happen".
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    edited May 2014
    @satyr85 Yes that's me that can scrape for that long, not Tony, he does not use GScraper. And the speeds I get actualy go over 250k/min in GScraper, and I never run more than 300 threads. Maybe it's just my footprints that I have that provide the good results, but the proxies also help lots. After running with Tony's proxies all night, when I log in to my VPS, GScraper is still going at about 60k/min.

Now to be honest, I would rather not have so many other people using these proxies as it will kill them faster, but after all, it's Tonys ( @proxygo ) service and he can sell anywhere he wants to.
  • Trevor_Bandura 
    250k /min is awesome speed. Im sure you can find 5 minutes to take screenshot so everyone can see LPM after 24+ hours ;)
    edited May 2014
    @satyr85 Yes will try to remember to take that screen shot first thing in the morning after gscraper is running all night.

What is every ones SPM after about an hour and a half from the other proxies you're using?

But like I already said, and no offence to Tony, I'm not here to get a bunch of new people on his service using the same proxies as me. lol
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Speed depends a lot on footprints, i have Gscraper proxies and RedProxies. I can try ProxyGo and post a side-by-side comparison for those of you that want to know which is the best.

@blackhatpriest - I run GS and SB... GS is faster but only scrapes Google. So if you want speed go for GS, if you want extra links that GS won't find, go for SB.
    edited May 2014
    This is 4 hours in and still going 60k strong. Still another proxy list to add to gscraper tonight.

Once I add last list, retest all proxies again, my speed will still be around that by morning, like it always is.
  • trevor tells me the above shot is pretty decent for a 4hr old list with gscraper
    just imagine what i do with scrapebox.

and to be honest, and with respect this forum
    is not very welcoming , so trevor post your screen shot in the morning and im gonna
    drag my ass back to bhw.

• @satyr85 How can i do that? --> 1. Export all footprints for contextual targets to file.
  • Trevor_Bandura how get the proxygo list in GSA proxies with manual update of the list 3 times of day ?
  • LOL you really don't want his proxies.  They are not that good and he is a miserable person who will want to interview you for hours before he sells to you.  He has his nose up the ass of the moderators on BHW.  Don't try to out him on there as you stand the risk of being banned.  He is a sorry excuse for a human being.  There are lots of proxies out there that are much better without going to the trouble of dealing with this nasty person.