Skip to content

Remove Unused/Dead Account Data?

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
Hey @Sven, can you please explain what this deletes?

- new: function to remove unused/dead account data from projects
             This can save a lot memory when running projects. 
             Right click on project(s)->modify->delete unused accounts 

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    From my understanding, it will remove all accounts that were made that SER can't login to anymore. It was a feature that I talked to @Sven about. Thought it would be a good idea to have.
  • I'm worried about the "remove unused account". Maybe SER just created it, and it hasn't been used to create/submit any links yet. Surely, I won't want it to be deleted...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It will not delete account it is about to submit...really just dead accounts.
  • @sven - how many times SER tries to login to one account to confirm that it is dead ? Some sites go temporarily down for few hours, days.
    It is not doing that...It just clears our unused accounts. Those who are in projects database with no referece to targets, submitted, verified.
  • @Sven is this the .static file?

• Sorry @sven another question regarding this, but 8.35 runs a lot better for me than 8.37 with lower resources etc, so if I go through all my projects in 8.37 and remove the unused accts, it won't cause any issues if I then revert back to 8.35?

yes it's the *static file. Would not cause issues no, though there has nothing been changed affecting the speed....must be a feeling thing ;)