Skip to content

[Feature Request] Ability to update some or all other projects when ading new engines to a project

edited November 2012 in Feature Requests
Hey, i was just wondering if there is a way to do this already, or if not if it could be added?!

I would like to be able to update all projects from one location whenever say a new engine is added in an update. I would like to be able to click in to edit say project a, add the new engine, and then be able to say right click the new engine and have it update project b,c,d,f,g, etc if that would be possible?!

i have over 100 projects running, and it can take some time to do that manually whenever a new engine is added or when i forget to add a certain engine to a group of projects while duplicating them.

I realize that by selecting an extra engine such as "Moje Directory" will require you to enter more text in a 450 Polish Description box, but maybe a feature could be added where it would automatically fill the new required text with text taken from the text that's already in the project. E.g the 450 polish description would just take the 450 description that's already there and copy it into the new 450 polish description.

It might be a bit too much effort but just thought i'd ask anyway,