Skip to content

How to add backlink to some filter list so it doesn't get posted to another project?

Hi, I have some excessively high OBL links on my spam test project and want to filter them from verified list so they don't get posted to quality real project. Please help

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Hmm, how about setting an OBL filer on your quality real project?

Project->Options->Filter Urls->skip more than xxx links on page
  • Doesn't always work. So I want to make sure, I've set a rule with don't add >100 and it added some 7k ones etc. 
    Still looking for a solution, editing verified files by hand is out of question.
  • Why? it is just a bunch of text files.
  • Bunch of text files which I have to search for every single link in thousands of them and delete one by one. Doesn't sound good bro.
  • edited May 2014
    Sorry, ought to focus before typing :)

• You can disable using the verified lists and manually importing target sites which you like. Might be too much work though.
  • I'm not really sure what you're saying, but just use an OBL filter for your future quality projects? Or is that the feature which you're saying doesn't work?

Alternatively, you can run them through the OBL addon in scrapebox and remove unwanted urls.
  • That's exactly what I'm saying, GSA SER OBL filter doesn't work always as it should as it's passing links which have more OBL than I've set in the filter.
    Sadly I don't have SB, maybe in the future when I get ahold of more money.
    Still waiting for some more suggestions, thanks for all those that are here. :)