Skip to content

Status Active(R) not working

The "Active(R)" status should be the same as if I stop a project, open Show URLs > Verified > Verify > All URLs", but actually I think Active (R) is not working at all.
Yesterday I started the status "Active (R)" on 7 projects, I taken a screenshot of the starting situation with the exactly number of verified urls to check, later I opened my VPS 24 hours later and the number of verified was not changed, that verified were exaxtly the same as when I started the "Active (R)" checking.

Today I tried the second way to check them (stop a project, open Show URLs > Verified > Verify > All URLs), and I have found many dead urls in each project.

That's why I think Active (R) is not working.

Ps: I have written a similar post around 3 months ago, but nothing is changed.

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

IT is doing the same as in the show verified urls dialog. But in both cases it will just remove the links online, not in your database of th project ... you have to reverify and delete the things there.

The reason for not removing the links by SER itself is that you can reuse the accounts/links for another project e.g.

• edited May 2014
    Ah... ok!! Now I understand, thanks @Sven.
    Anyway I think it's not so important to leave that accounts on the projects because if they are easily dead one time they can die again after the next submissions. Or maybe it can be useful a new status "Active (RD)" = Remove (from links online) and Delete (from projects) :D

Anyway thanks for the fast reply Sven!
  • ^that will be cool.To remove and verify at the same time