Skip to content

Add stats about left urls when using already verified/subitted db

When i create project and want to post only to verified/subited urls from internal  SER database i do not see how many urls are left.
Clicking at "show left target urls" does not work.
Am I missing something or that feature would be handy ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Is that project still running? If so then it will always keep a certain amount of URL in memory. You see the whole thing only if you stop it.
  • Thanks for answer. 

Would it be much  work to add info about left urls to project window?

After counting total links, it would need to just decrease counter. Could be updated every X minutes to spare resources. 

Would be also useful  to imported list of  urls. Also LPM for project would be great to better understand linklist performance.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hmm no sorry, thats not a wise idea...to resource hunglry and it would have to read all the imported files and count the urls on each start. Some people import millions of URLs...that would be a lot of wasted resources.
  • Hmm but when i import new urls SER already counts them, so we have total urls number.
    During operation SER could save current postion f.i. every 5 minutes, so we would have 3 variables, 
    $total, $current_position and left=$total-current_position without the need to read whole files.

Not sure how would it work with existing verified/submited databases but SER already has info about number verified/submited from Tools-> show_stats.

But if it is going to take resources, then i am sure there are better and more important updates coming :)
    Love your attitude to write code to run efficiently, you are doing great job! :)