Skip to content

Adding Private proxies - and its not really using them as "private"

So I have 50 private proxies I add into GSA.

It asks if I want to mark them as private. I say yes.

Everything tests okay via google test.

If you only have Private proxies selected (like you should if you only have private proxies added in your list -- and it does show them as tagged as private) - it won't really use them.

I run GSA SER - and I'm getting 100% recaptcha blob images..  

As soon as I select to use Public proxies as well, for submission, I'm now getting perfect recaptcha images that are solvable (non-blob images).  So apparently even though private is selected for all the proxies, it doesn't really add them as private.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry but the proxy is used correctly here. It uses the same proxy from the page it was used on.
  • If I have only private proxies checked, I get recaptcha blobs (just like I would if I wasn't using proxies).  5 seconds after I click public proxies - they go back to normal, every one.  Did this multiple times.  Obviously something is wrong.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    use wireshark to debug this please...I did on my own and can't see any issues really. Would like to know more about your setup...can you maybe share the config/proxies?
  • The proxies I was using specifically for this - only 50 private ones, tend to get blobs showing up quickly (after 20-30min.  

I'll remove them from my current list for the day so they will get unbanned - then maybe I can show you in teamviewer tomorrow.  While they are actually not banned - its easy to reproduce (just selecting and deselecting public proxies for submission)... (selecting public - no blobs, deselecting it - blobs)