Skip to content

Can GSA Captcha Breaker improve LpM?

edited May 2014 in Need Help
Hello Everybody, How are you? I need help with LpM! Currently I am using Captcha Sniper but my LpM is too low 1.80-2.20! :( I use all Multi-Tier Method on my all projects!

Here is the config I use:

•     VPS  - 6.80GHz 2 Core  with 2GB RAM and 1GBps Internet
  •     Captcha Sniper
  •     Instant Link Indexer
  •     Public Proxies available from GSA Tool
  •     Also have good website list too.

Am I missing anything here? plz tell me!

I also tried some videos available here! but don’t know how it didn’t work on my GSA! Maybe its coz GSA is updated or something.

So, Now what should I do to improve my LpM! Do I have to Buy New GSA Captcha Breaker ?!? or something with my settings will work?

PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• This depends on a lot of parameters.It can be a problem with the list you are using .
  • Public proxies for submission? If yes - its not way to go for you. Buy private proxies and check results.
  • Okay... Thankx Guys! :) Then i should try with private proxies then! :) Can you tell me where i can buy low cost proxies? and do i need Dedicated or Semi-Dedicated will do? and how much i need it? i have about 15+ Multi-Tier projects running on.

Thanks! :)
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Public proxies are definitely a problem. Semi-dedicated are my favorite. I think 25-50 should be enough for one server if you're not scraping with them.
  • @brandon - do you try to solve recaptchas (with external service of course) with so few proxies per server ? If, yes, how do you avoid the double blob captchas from showing up.
  • Use Buypoxies or solidseovps for semis. Get 30-50, depending on your budget. Run 10 x threads per proxy you have.
  • Alright! Thank You So Much Guys! I m going to buy 10 Semi-Dedicated proxies for a trial & testing. and lets see how it goes. and i'll update here!

Thanks all! have a nice day ahead... cya...
    @RayBan I have 400 semi-dedicated proxies, I was just suggesting 25 for a single smaller server that is only doing posting. No matter what provider you use, you're going to have recaptcha trouble (apart from maybe a bot net).
  • @brandon - how do you tackle this issue ? Do you concetrate on non-recaptcha sites and add those just as a bonus ?
    edited May 2014
    @rayban I let CB and @Spamvilla do their best and ignore the rest.
  • @Brandon - First of all, Thank You for your reply! :) So, Ur saying that if i use semi-dedicated proxies still i have to buy GSA CB?
  • WTF :( My VPS Crashed! Guys! NEVER USE Berman Hosting Services! Even Support Team Don’t Understand the clients problem and never reply on time! :(

• ^ You have to check out SolidSEO.They have some great SSD plans
  • Yaa i guess i have to switch my service provider! My VPS was down for 12HRS! :(  I also lost my GSA Projects i was working on! :(
  • Guys! LpM Improved by just adding 10 Semi-Dedicated proxies. its now 17.20 and counting...

Thank You Everyone... ^:)^