Skip to content

symbols to the left

Can someone link me to the legend/link/whatever that explain what each symbol means next to each project?

Comments

• nothing much,just to let to you identify which project's log is that
  • yep - it is a random symbol out of a pool of symbols to uniquely identify a project.
  • Hi,
    some are complaining about the symbols to the left of project names. (https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/9710/new-symbols)
    I can only see the vertical pipe symbol in their place.
    OS is winxp.
    Is it a missing font, a different codepage, something else I'm missing?
    Other than that, SER pages show without any error whatsoever.
    Cheers

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hmm yea install some unicode font set
  • @Sven, thank you for your swift reply, installed and tested various unicode fonts to no avail.
    IMO it must be a monospaced font which my installation is missing (a clean XP pro), resulting in this minor but strange issue.
    Also I'm not aware if others are facing the same issue or they just do know that these vertical lines should really be symbol characters.
    I'll follow the thread but I do not have any other ideas to test for the time being.
    Cheers
    I'm afraid that I'll keep you busy with another issue I'm facing regarding email verification but that will be on on a different thread.
  • @Sven, when additional language packs are installed (XP pro) - canot say which one particularly - symbols are shown normally.
    Cheers
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    thanks for getting back to me. Though would have been nice to know which one it was.