Skip to content

Yahoo Email Configuration

With the recent Hotmail massive blocks and changes, I had to try other providers.

For example yahoo. Do we need to configure the settings, the same way as in Hotmail?

I mean, add a filter with @ for incoming mail and enable the POP3 feature?

When I click in create in GSA, I don't see the same POP-UP I saw when I created hotmail accounts, about the POP3 and setting the @ for incoming email to inbox.

Or we just use the yahoo emails as they are created? No need to add filter and enable POP3?

Thx in advance.

Comments

• BanditIM works. They sell them set up for SER.
  • hotmailaccounthotmailaccount buybulkaccount.com
    Hi, if you yahoos bought from my site(http://buybulkaccount.com/), there is no need to set POP3 and filter, all my yahoos POP3 enabled with download spam box mails.

But you need convert format first by this tool: hxxp://buybulkaccount.com/gsa/yahoo.php
    Or just send me the list(buyhotmails@gmail.com), I'll convert for you for free.

Thanks!
  • These were quite unsatisfying answers haha.

I'll push this thread, because I'm interested in this, too.
  • Yes Tixxpff, I agree.

I wanted to know is if we need to setup YAHOO email the same way we setup Hotmail.

I mean, do we need to set POP3 and add a @ filter like we do with Hotmail?

Or once we created the new yahoo account, we can just set it up in GSA and it will work to verify emails?

Please people, don't spam my topic to sell your services or promote someone else. I just need an answer or some help on this issue.

Thank you.
  • hotmailaccounthotmailaccount buybulkaccount.com
    Hi, I'm sorry, I'm not sure how and where you got your yahoos, so just send me 2 your yahoos, I'll check for you and tell you need or not, thanks!
  • @Bloggerbuddy Why don't you just test it? 

With the amount of time that you were waiting for a answer you could have had the answer already!!!
  • edited May 2014
    Yeah I will test all this on my own then. Just wanted to make sure before getting a new batch of accounts. I may create a few accounts to test it out.