Skip to content

Why GSA Posting Multiple Times : Blog Comments

Is their any way to prevent GSA from posting to an already posted blog comment url
for example the domain which already exists from a project on that particular page

From a Project "Group"

I tried everything to suppress and filter this, by separating and creating another project for only posting  blog comments by PR even though this somewhat helps a little, I would rather have GSA to only post once to an targeted "blog comment url" In an "Project Group", instead of having it spam the crap out of it, whenever setting up a new project in that group.

I know of the schedule posting by unchecking allow posting on same site again, but this doesn't prevent it from posting for a new project in that "Group", It would be great to have some options for unchecking the posting of same blog comment url for that project domain/* in that "Project Group"

Comments

• I Just thought of this.

unchecking, submitted & verified on global sitelist options would help that bit more from grenading a blog comment url, but still you have to make a separate project for only blog commenting which can become tedious in my case & the majority of GSA user's wouldn't have known of doing this.

Yes I know, I know this is my first post, well second one now, 
    I hope I provided something useful to anyone anyways.

Recap having been using GSA, for 4 month's straight all I gotta say is Monster of a Beast --- Awesome :) Love it :) the best submission tool ever
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Hmm you mean it is submitting to the same URL or different URLs but same domain?

I sit a Tier project?

• Hi Sven

It is really hard to explain, but I got it resolved

basically what I did is make a separate project only for "blog comment submission", I then uncheck submitted & verified on global sitelist options for that "blog comment submission only project".

So by doing this it stops gsa from using that already "submitted blog (commented url)" found in the 
    sitelist_Blog Comment-BlogEngine.txt
    ect..

It stops GSA from posting again to that submitted url whenever making a new project.

hope that describes better