Skip to content

Really low LPM (3.72) - Need some advice :(

edited May 2014 in Need Help
hello all! a good day to all of you. I would like to hear some advices from experts right here because I'm having horrible LPM in my newly installed GSA. I'm really new and uses my friends guide to operate it. I'm planning to use GSA for churn and burn websites so I just spam backlinks to website. Here are the specs

VPS : 
- CPU 6.8 GHz
- 2GB Dedi Ram
- Cores Dual
- HDD 150 GB
- Port Speed 1 GBPS

I'm using

- 10 semi-dedicated proxies
- Captcha Breaker
- 400 yahoo accounts
- and a 100k+ verfified links (you can see the platforms here https://www.dropbox.com/s/4nd014ai0qf51l4/platforms.txt)

This are my settings 

I have a friend who uses public proxies he gets even better than me (15 LPM) I feel really download right now. BTW heres a video that shows my GSA running for 1:20 seconds

please run it on HD so you can see it very clearly

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited May 2014
    I think it might be either the proxies or the list you imported.
    What does the log say?

EDIT: Saw the video, the list contains Recaptcha and SER is skipping those, you need a third party Recaptcha solver to run the list well.
  • ^ but how come that link is only 3 LPM :( I've seen people using GSA CB with 15 LPM + public proxies
  • and my friend also have same settings and he only uses GSA CB he gets 90 LPM :( somethings wrong with my settings
    I don't know man, but i saw lots of Recaptcha URL in your log.

You can tick "Continually try to post even if failed before" - That should help a little.
  • thanks for the help man but still doesn't run great but why my threads are only 19 even I set it to 100 ?
    It can't find targets... Could be a bad list or bad proxies.

I suspect bad list because i also saw "no engine matches" in log.
  • edited May 2014
    ok I'll try another list :/ does amount of articles matter in LPM too ? \

EDIT : BTW what does "no form at all" error meaning ? does it mean I have bad list ?

What does error means :

Failed to download
    No form at all
    No Engine matches

I get hundreds of no form at all error. Could it be my list ?
  • Public proxies for posting are not way to go unless you know what are you doing and you have own source of anonymous and fast proxies. Buy 5 private proxies and check results.
  • edited May 2014
    please read my specification above. As I mention semi-dedicated private proxies
  • anyone ? :( I really need help
  • Untick public proxies in your options. Any reason why you're not using pr checking? Get eve.cm for recaptcha and untick skip hard to solve
  • thanks @bencrabara I guess I need to buy recaptcha from deathbycaptcha and I also untick skip hard to solve thanks man.

What does this errors mean ?

- no forms at all

• hello why does my CPU usage is only 1% even I can see 120 threads running ?
  • Try to run GSA without proxies and check speed. If speed is good proxies are problem. If speed is low without proxies your lists is not good or its problem with your vps. I have now 18 lpm on raw scraped list, 125 threads, 10 private proxies, and cpu usage is low so on your veryfied list lpm should be better.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    Change html to 180.....and only use 10 yahoo emails accts...see if that helps
  • guys problem fixed special thanks to @benchrabara he fixed my GSA and now from 3 LPM to 80-130 LPM :O 
  • Hi terdppd, can you share what changes you made to increase your LPM?