Skip to content

Unable To Paste Text

Kind of a weird issue that just appeared today ... I am unable to paste text into GSA for some reason. Works fine anywhere else. Anyone ever came across this situation before? What to do?

Comments

• Can anyone help? I'm having the same problem. I just Installed GSA Ser a few days ago and i haven't been able to copy or paste anything into or from the program. Any help would be appreciated.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yous ee that happening in all fields or just a few?
  • Its happening in all of the fields
  • Not sure if it matters but my operating system is windows 8
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    not the OS but maybe something else. I use Win8 and have no problems. This is actually not a program issue at all... copy/paste is handled by the OS itself and if it fails it's usually some other program interferring the work.
  • That's what I thought but my copy & paste works in every other program.
  • I have tried everything that I can think of and the suggestions from the forums.  Paste function still not working. Any additional advice before I uninstall program?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Have you restarted the computer/server?
  • I uninstalled it and it still didn't work. I installed it on another computer running windows 8 and the paste works fine on that computer. I guess there a conflicting software somewhere on my laptop that prevented it from working.