Skip to content

Blog url box recognition

edited November 2012 in Feature Requests
there are some good blogs that you cant put the url or website to comment, they dont have that box, but they accept ahref or /url in comment box,it will be great if GSA recognize if this blog platform have the url box or not, and depend on that pick a set of comments, i.e if the blog have url box just comment as normal but if the blog doesnt have the url box then GSA pick a new set of comments to use that will have have the url inside as ahref or url.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats already added. And done like that. Maybe it is missing some definitions in the script to support some of the blogs you have in mind. I would need some samples to update it than.
  • edited November 2012
    @sven thanks for the answer, can you tell me where is this option, when i select blog comments i only have 1 set of comments, i cant find any option or any box to use another set of comments

The URL is added to the comment automatically if there is no URL field and the comment supports html. You get something like ...

Also visit my homepage: ....
  • @sven oh didnt know that, nice....  thanks.
  • @sven  i dont know where to ask another question to you but anyways, i see some blogs where the program says No Form at all.. and when i get in the form is right there i believe gsa have some parameters to find a comment box but is there a way i can teach gsa how to fill these forms? or where i can send you the logs of the blogs GSA respond to me as no form at all.
    best way would be to send me the URLs or even better the log lines (copy/paste). Either collected in a pastebin.com post or in pm.