Skip to content

Project names are red?

Hello,

I have quick questions. I have set up 2 project of Tier 2 and Tier 3 links. Since I have done Tier 1 links manually.
And now my project names are coloured in red. I mean just names have font colour red. 
Did anybody else had same thing? But project have 0 errors to show..

Thanks for you help tho :))

Comments

• edited May 2014
    if it has a green background everything is ok, red is just a regular font color. Projects have a color and an icon - the combination of which makes them unique. if you only had a color it makes project more difficult to distinguish, but if you know that a blue skull is your x1 project it is easier to separate from other projects.

btw. if you don't like the font color you can open the project, click notes and choose a different custom project color. The option  is at the bottom.
  • @Ferryman Ohh okey thanks for that answer i was scared that project is not working well or what ever. :)
    Also almost all the verified links are red :s just few of them are green :) 
  • where are the verified links red? in the right window that shows the latest links built?
  • edited May 2014
    @Ferryman Yes on the right box 
  • then it's no problem, the red is just the color of the project the links are being built for.
  • @Ferryman ohh okey thank you for this informations! :))