Skip to content

Email login error for... -ERR authentication failed

Hello dears, i want to ask for help here, if someone can understand what's happening. Basically i have problems with emails. I am using AC+ to create them.

I receive everytime errors, even if i create the emails today. In few minutes, hour i am going to receive this errors, how is possible? First i was able to run the emails for few week or more, now within one day i receve errors like this:

Email login for demo@demo.demo: -ERR authentication failed.   or sometime like this: Error downloading: demo@demo.com in content. 
I leave the settings by default - image

Please try to help me out and understand what's wrong, because i don't think all they are going to die, because i don't submit a lot of urls.
Thanks in advantage for the precious help, regards!

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Over the weekend, all of my emails in all projects developed this error. All tests now fail. I hope someone has some insight
  • Even I got the same errors when i used outlook mails. Now I moved to yahoo mails everything FINE !
  • Yes sampath, but i think that we need to fix this problem. Because if not, we need again to purchase another Account Creator for Yahoo, than to replace all them...Maybe someone can find a solution for this problem. Thanks in advantage.
  • @dimcik - I had this issue with my hotmail accounts, had to exchange them all. Had to delete all of my submited urls as well, as SER would not be able to verify them when old emails were gone.
  • But i don't understand, even if i am going to add a new email the messagge still appear. It's something wrong with gsa, or...? Because if it's something wrong with gsa i can wait some time till it will be updated and fixed this issue. If not i can instantly create other emails, yahoo ones.