Skip to content

Free yahoo emails for gsa :) 200 per user

Comments

• Too late?  I'd give you an honest review.
  • Ok, thanks.  I'll let you know.
  • Just give us a price about your service and what do you offer.

Now that Hotmail has some problems with their POP3... can we use these Yahoo like Hotmail? They have aliases or?

Please tell me more about your service.

Thanks.
  • kinglouie 
    Yahoo mails dont have aliases and thats why yahoo are good. Cheap hotmails = 100 master accounts and 900 aliases in most cases.  Its not bad but people use lets say 10 aliases per campaign - its only one real mail account and thats cause of all problems. 

There is also one more thing about cheap hotmails. How many real users create X aliases per email? nearly noone so X aliases per email can flag account.

No matter what accounts you buy there is one rule: 
    More mails per campaing = lower risk of problems with emails.
  • YAHOO!!!
  • I'm looking for some as well...

• Hi! Thanks for your offer!
  • Can you spare some Yahoo! Emails for me too?
  • Thank you! All emails works great! Realistic nicknames
  • manubossmanuboss https://seorankhigher.net/service/
    please can you count me in, thanks
  • Can i still get it?? i got so much error with hotmail. Count on me too.thanks
  • Count me in too! Thanks you!
  • count me too ? thank you so much I really need this yahoo acocunts
  • Count me in too!
  • Hello, please give me the 200 accounts for free, thanks.
  • I keep getting this error message +OK server signing off

What does it mean?
  • OK, figured it was because I was using proxies to check email so I disabled them and it works a charm now  :)>-
  • Hey Sir I really need it.Can you PM me 200 free emails
  • I too am interested. Can you please provide me with free email accounts as well.
  • I can use 50..............to 10 accounts to try. Do you have spam folder disabled in all accounts?.
  • Is there any left account for me?
  • interested in switching over to Yahoo as well...thank you!
  • I would love to test them
  • hi, want to test them too, thanks
  • edited May 2014
    I've been using about 30 e-mails from the batch of 200 mails for the last couple of days and they're working great! I'd even say they're as good as my rediff mails which I have been absolutely thrilled about ever since switching from hotmail. It's just a constant pain in the ass to keep getting random errors from hotmails so I'm very satisfied with these yahoos and I'd love to buy more!
  • Interested in trying this service out, please PM me some yahoos
  • Hey I was in need of some email accounts. I'll come back and post a review once I recieve them!

Thanks!
  • Is there any spots left? i'm interested
  • I cant give anymore 100-200 accounts per user but i can send 30-40 to everyone who need them.
  • Ok, I'm back 1 week later after getting 100 emails (hey u cheated me  :) ).  The emails work as advertised, haven't had any issues.  Good work @satyr85