Skip to content

Cannot input anchor texts

Sorry if this is an issue on my end because i have only been using this a few days.

Under campaign settings where you enter in keywords in the boxes like "Partial match anchor text" or "secondary anchor text" etc... all of these boxes do not allow me to enter anything... The box is checked but i cant get my cursor to come up to type there. This is on all existing campaigns and also new ones that i have made. I tried restarting GSA and its the same problem.

Also on existing campaigns the anchor texts that i had there are now blank.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You changed the DPI or font size on your windows system I guess. Please try to change it back. Your content is there but for some odd reason on some OS's it's not displayed in those boxes.
  • Sven,

One thing I tried was uninstalling and removing GSA and then reinstalling but having the same issue even before reimporting my projects. I also asked Devin about this earlier he said he was going to ask you about it.

Ill look at my font settings and change those to see if it will change anything.
  • Thanks Sven,

That was the problem... it was on my girlfriends PC she had the font at 125% since everything looks pretty small and nowi can see the anchors.
  • @daones - using 125% as well, some things will look weird but it is still working.