Skip to content

No run Hotmail, No run Yahoo mail

Escribe texto o la dirección de un sitio web, o bien, traduce un documento.
Validate not get a single hotmail account from GSA SER module in your "E-mail verification" or yesterday to buy 1200 yahoo mail or hotmail from my list of 1000. I can not run projects with ease.

Any suggestions, help what can I use other mail other than Gmail? I do not like using Gmail for standing tracks to google. @ Sven Help me

Comments

• porlapatria  free 50 yahoo mails in your PM box. Test them and tell me if they are working for you.
  • buy own domains and create multiple emails :P 
    if you want to be hardcore then on main domain setup a fake e-mail site and u are done 
  • SATYR85 thanks for the mail, but neither work for me. 

RAMDONUSERNAME is something I did in the past and is very slow, but if I do 20 campaigns each with several tiers can you imagine the amount of money and time to create domains 200 mails? besides that it takes many domains. 

No if my fault, but it is very rare, I do not work or hotmail or yahoo, I have not tried other mails, and I have 50 semi private proxies. 

If this is not generalized to be any errors on the other hand, I use a VPS with 2GB ram, I'll see if there is any limit on the VPS or is in blacklist.
  • edited May 2014

I just put the list of new proxies, and was not validated emails. Would you pass it tosomeone else?
  • Use outlook emails from @BanditIM.
  • You can still spend a private account to test. Because I recently bought two days ago, both hotmail and yahoo, and nothing works me, gives me login error. 

I have now revised my campaigns about 20, and no work emails.
  • Something is wrong with your gsa. I tested email accounts i send you and all are working on my gsa.
  • Thanks Desire, works perfectly banditm, are not cheap but if it works it does not matter.

Now I have to change all the emails from all campaigns XD
  • With banditM not bad, but you get errors, I think the security hotmail are rising, but for now are the mails only ones I know of that work, but if they pass the test fail a few, go back to review the test later and you the'm good, not perfect but I can go to work.
  • @porlaptria
    In my case it only shows an error when I try to test a few accounts at the same time. When SER is actually running, there are no problems with the email accounts.

btw. Make sure to use "Time to wait between between two logins - 900 seconds per account"
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    @porlapatria and @Desire_

The errors you're receiving is from too fast of logins with POP3. Since our accounts use aliases, Hotmail has a POP3 login limit for each INBOX connection their server. Well, since all the aliases share the same Inbox, when you go into GSA and test all the accounts, it's hitting that Inbox back-to-back-to-back. Use the delay setting, as well as import around 100 accounts per project (GSA will pick a random one then, and not do the back-to-back), and you'll be fine :)
  • hotmailaccounthotmailaccount buybulkaccount.com
    edited May 2014
    @porlapatria, I'm so sorry, I think you bought my yahoos, there are many SER users bought yahoos from me, almost all buyers happy with my yahoos. Only 5 buyers test failed: 4 used wrong format and 1 need good proxies.

So, first check your yahoos format and then use some good proxies to test again.
    and I have sent you message about your problem too.

and my outlooks(no aliases) working with gsa now, if you need test accounts please let me know.

Thanks!
  • thanks i checked BanditM, e in GSA are 1200 seconds between login and pop3, that time is more than enough.

Thanks for your post, are fantastic.
  • RAMDONUSERNAME is something I did in the past and is very slow, but if I do 20 campaigns each with several tiers can you imagine the amount of money and time to create domains 200 mails? besides that it takes many domains. 

Import emails into database, from csv, i saw the youtube video somewhere here at gsa ;)