Skip to content

Email Verification Not Working ???

roisecseroisecse Dhaka,Bangladesh
I have setup a domain for email account catchall activated. I have successfully add the  account in GSA but the problem is i am not getting any verification email in my inbox.same problem with yahoo account too. i have added a yahoo account but not getting any verification link/email.i have the junk folder, no mail in there as well.  What could be the problem ?        

Comments

• edited May 2014
    if you don't have any mail in your inbox it means the account is not set up correctly or are using a platform that does not send out emails. (I have a catchall set up and it is doing fine.)
  • roisecseroisecse Dhaka,Bangladesh
    I've tested the setup. If I send mail to anything@mydomain.com then it goes to the inbox I created. But I'm not getting any email from GSA.
    Everything Is Ok now thanks  :-*
  • Glad to hear. What was it?
    Problem was with my proxies. They stopped working.

Now there's another problem. I'm getting verified link, But there's no email in the inbox. But if I use yahoo account, then I get lots of mails in inbox. Still could't figure out why I'm not getting any mail in my inbox from GSA.
  • I am not getting anything in my inbox for yahoos - I used to a few weeks ago - now nothing shows up, and no verified, 40 priv elite proxies etc. etc. ... they sign in fine but nothing in the inbox