Skip to content

Yahoo Email Error

Hi Guys...Any idea why this might be happening???

2014-05-02 11:29: E-Mail login error for rosario9imcaboy@yahoo.com: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] (#AUTH701) Service is not available; please try again later.
2014-05-02 11:28: E-Mail login error for ashelyb7tesch@yahoo.com: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] (#AUTH701) Service is not available; please try again later.
2014-05-02 11:28: E-Mail login error for marionreguzma@yahoo.com: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] (#AUTH701) Service is not available; please try again later.
2014-05-02 11:28: E-Mail login error for shantatjarisumi@yahoo.com: -ERR [SYS/TEMP] (#AUTH701) Service is not available; please try again later.

Comments

• fuck me I'm getting the same thing. I'm going to disable ssl login and see if that helps
  • Same thing happens for me as well, any solution for this????
  • they require ssl. I logged into some of the email addresses that weren't working and they are just fine when logging in.

I did get an email stating:

"We noticed a login to your Yahoo account (huffahfay) from an unrecognized device on Fri, May 2, 2014 12:21 PM PDT from United States."

But it does not require any action.
  • I wrote the bulkaccount.com guy and asked him to respond here.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Have Looks like Hotmail and Yahoo home they decided to take things in hand.

It's time to adapt.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    edited May 2014
    i just checked use proxies to check emails...when i ran a test they all passed.....now running ser...lets see how this goes
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    getting this same thing also
    edited May 2014
    getting the error again...looks like catchall time...fuck
    now the yahoo accts are working fine again...WTF
  • Well, this error happens maximum 10 minutes, and it works again. But the problem is it happens too often for me. I'm not sure if it affects GSA in any way, but I'd like to know if I should switch.
    yea...i will be switching for sure....cant dealing with this shit
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    Our Hotmail accounts are working everyone :). Sign up at admin.banditim.com and get yours today :D
  • @BanditIM "We are currently disabling the purchase of BIMs while we investigate some issues with Hotmail. Contact us for more info."
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    @mcscappum - Fixed, sorry about that :)
  • hotmailaccounthotmailaccount buybulkaccount.com
    Good news, steelbone just told me yahoos working now as use good proxies.
    If you yahoos have problems, please check format and use some good proxies. please let me know if you have any question. Thanks!