Skip to content

Recaptcha url resolve failed is not always bad proxy but recaptcha image loading last

I know it's always easy to say "bad proxies". But sometimes the recaptcha image is the last one to load. THis is (i think) the biggest reason for recaptcha ur resolve failed.

Here is a screengrab. Lots of non blobbed recaptcha's using the proxy. And the image shows after every screen refresh, but the image comes up as the last element and by the time SER has already made a conclusion...

http://screencast.com/t/gYWnQ1Yl

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what do you mean with "loading last"? There is an exact api for recaptcha. If I call it with correct parameters, there is nothing I can do wrong.
  • did you watch the screencast? the page loads but the recaptcha image is the last one to load.

please take a look at the screencast url above and it will be clear. i've reloaded the page 5 times with the proxy that's giving "recaptcha url resolve failed" and as you can see the proxy is not blocked, i even get regular (non blobbed captcha) 4/5 times.
  • ...and I don't think it has something to do with your api. If the recaptcha loads quickly then all is good, but the recaptcha image loads after (let's say) 0.5 second after everything loads, but by then SER already concluded that the recaptcha url failed (probably because the recaptcha parameters for the api didn't load).

That's my theory ofcourse.... but I'm thinking that because the proxy's all look fine when i load the recaptcha through them.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    edited May 2014
    @Choller I think you're on to something here... Looks like you're right.
  • Please don't ignore this.
    send me the page you use in the video please.
  • I have 30 private proxies and i have this "recaptcha url resolve failed" ALL the time. I checked my proxies in 3 different tools, including internal checker, and all of them are perfectly google passed and fast. Not proxy issue, clearly.

@Choller might be right

@Sven, please have a look

• edited May 2014
    Here are 3 that are giving it.

hxxps://soltechco.zendesk.com/registration
    hxxp://socialnetwork.stock-options-picks.com/member/signup
    hxxp://tubpm.com/signup.php

Last one is a good example, but beware... it's NSF(Work/Family)

Still trying to see if I can find out more....testing some captchas with DBC to rule out CB
    Just tested all the URLs and the captcha is loaded just fine for me. The reason you see it later in browser is the javascript.
  • so...what does this mean then?

that the site is bad???
    no? I was able to submit ther!?