[QUESTION] What Questions Should I Ask Myself On Why I'm Getting Low LPM And How Can I Improve This?
Hello, I've currently just started using GSA past few weeks, and I am currently running 5 Campaigns with more intentions adding 5+ more each and everyday
I bought several AA Lists from people and almost think that I have the "right settings" and "right things to have" for Churn and Burn/To achieve my goal
PS: My goal is to Rank Youtube videos everyday with most competitive keywords, aiming at least 20-25k backlinks with all of them
My OPTIONS options:
VPS: Intel Xeon E5-2650 3 cores, 3.95 GHz, 10 GB Ram
Current Submission Settings: http://snag.gy/9IoiG.jpg
Current Captcha Settings: http://snag.gy/YZhs9.jpg
Indexing used is Indexification
My old methods of importing sitelists are through the FAILED Folder but my friend mentioned me to Import Site Lists through all campaigns manually because that has more results
Now to the CAMPAIGN Settings
These are the SITES that all my campaigns post to http://snag.gy/DzYUh.jpg
How To Submit and Verify: http://snag.gy/abS56.jpg My search Engines are all English so @Sven suggested me is to Toggle all English countries
Scheduled Posting and Filter URLS: http://snag.gy/Gj9sN.jpg
EMAILS: I use same 75 emails per 10 campaigns http://snag.gy/R3cEj.jpg
PROXIES: I use 30 dedicated private proxies
I've noticed I've been getting A LOT of these too:
Verification of _____ Not Successful http://snag.gy/lT8uz.jpg
No Engine matches http://snag.gy/TovwP.jpg
and A LOT of Download Failed
Let my experiences be a guide of improvement for not only myself, but to also everyone who's new and trying to improve here
With the current AA Lists that I have which is about 200-250k, I AM STILL getting around 8-15Lpm
Now my question is: What Questions Should I Myself On Why I'm Getting Low LPM And How Can I Improve This?
make a pr checking
and untick the pr box on higher tiers
and when you always check your mails with your server ip, on 100 or more mails they blocked your ip, take your proxies for this. In the settings you have this untick, but in your mails is the function on, i have no idea what the SER do on this settings.
and the mails only for one project, agree with fakenickahl
1) Why are you using the search engines when you have a list. If I'm not wrong, it slows things down and you probably don't need to.
2) I heard using the scheduler slows things down too (I think that's what Ron or someone mentioned recently)
3) You have a filter of posting to only PR1 and above (domain) - I think this slows things down and I think it's better to import the list into a program (e.g. Gscraper) to check the domain PR and then get rid of those below PR 1 then import it back in so you don't get SER to filter by PR. I think that's faster.
Having said that, maybe it's your list that's not good (overused by others). And your proxies could also prove to be a problem though who knows. 15 LPM seems very slow. How many verifieds are you getting in a day?
I would consider removing some, Captcha Sniper for a start.
It seems like, as an example, you're posting to ALL article sites. You're trying to, that is. Have you had a look at your verified list? You could be trying to post into places that never gives you a link. That's waste of resources.
Also, as someone mentioned, don't use the same e-mails from project to project. You see, when SER tries to create another, say, Web2.0 property with an e-mail that's already in use, it's not going to succeed. The site just tells it "oh, this e-mail already exists, pick another one."
Nowadays I use 10 fresh e-mails per project.
Also, you need to be running more projects if you want better Lpm.
Read through the Lpm thread somewhere in here, it'll give you plenty of ideas for quite some time.
All the guys here gave good advice, so i would try to follow their suggestions.
I use Captcha Breaker with 3 retries and i use ReverseProxyOCR for Recaptcha and Mollom only, with 3 retries.
I use SER mainly for building links fast for many URLs - So i set it up like that.
If you have fewer sites to build links to and want to get as many as possible than your captcha setup will be better, albeit much slower.
1. How can I know more about my verified list? How can I know on how I can prevent posting into places that never gives me a link?
2. Okay I will follow your advise to use 10 different emails per campaign
3. I'm currently running 5 projects right now with 5 more on the way but just making sure my VPS can acommodate it
4. I will check that thread soon, Let me know anything else I'm missing
1. Okay I will look and follow their suggestions
2. Me too, I want to use SER to build links ASAP and get them indexed so I can get the results
3. How's my Captcha setup? Is it better? http://snag.gy/VKA7v.jpg
I am currently using captcha breaker first and decaptcher for PR5+ sites. From my experience external captcha solving services mostly fail on recaptcha and even if they say they solved it, result is not matching with the real image text. So, i prefer not using them. Spending my money on those sites, i use real person solving captchas.