Skip to content

Google Blocked Proxies

Hi guys, bit of a newb to GSA, this is my first post. 

I've got 35 private proxies and am running at 250 threads with a 60 second timeout. 
Im getting the 'Proxy blocked on google' popping up a lot on the GSA message board. 
I'm a bit confused because when i stop the project and test proxies in GSA (and scrape box) it says that all proxies are good. 
Also when checking the 'automatically disable private proxies when detected to be down' box, the proxies quickly diminish down down to just a few.
So i check all proxies in GSA and scrape box again and it tells me there fine..

So why is there this discrepancy between the GSA message board and the 'test proxy' function in gas and scrape box? 

Thanks, Leo

Any help would be really appreciated. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    scrapebox tests if google.com loads while SER (GSA = company) does an actual search and sometimes you get the ban message only then.
  • so when i get the proxies blocked error message then that does actually mean that the proxies are google banned? or are they sometimes band for specific queries? 

I can't imagine that the proxies would be google blocked already because i haven't been blasting them. 
    turn debug mode on and double click on the items with the ban message. It opens in browser so you know for sure.
  • Ok it gives me the google has detected unusual traffic message. Should this happen using 35 private private proxy, 250 threads and 60 second wait between queries? I've turned off PR checker and indexing services. 
    i don't know your proxy provider sorry. Maybe increase the waiting time to 120 seconds or even higher.
  • squidproxy, if you have any recommendations?
    Thanks for your help 
    I leave recommendations to others