Skip to content

Proxy retest

I have couple of public proxies in a file. File is updated twice a day, but I have to do it manually. How can I restest existing proxies every 60 minutes without searching for new proxies? I try to do it by enable "Automatically search for new proxies every..." option (I also check "Test proxies" and "Re-test previously working proxies")  and by "check none" on Proxy finder, but in "Status" there is information about first test (no re-test).

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you would add a proxy provider that points to the file (no URL). Just enable that one and the proxies in that file will be read each time new proxies are searched.
  • I didn't explain enough. I want GSA to retest proxy after a certain time (not when I change proxy in file). I change my proxies only twice a day, and between that time I want GSA to retest it. 

In other words: what happens with dead proxies? I mean proxies which were successfully tested, but now are dead.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

You can as well make it delete all proxies, reread all proxies from that file, test all and continue using that. I don't see any problems in doing that. It is the most accurate solution.

Or you just let it add the proxies without deleting the once being down except if oder than like 12 hours.

• ok, thanks