Skip to content

Why put more than one email in a project?

Could someone tell me if they put one email or more than one email in a project? Say, for example, you have only one URL.

Some people say use just one email. Some say put many more.

Besides the issue of being banned, why would you put one email and why more? If you have a good list and want as a high unique domains to total links ratio, then you should use just one email right? So why put in 2 or 5 or 10? Thanks.

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    Because many targets only allow one link drop per email. They use the email as the identifier. I use 10 per project - a lot more links that way. Tested and proven.
  • what @ron said. The same effort produces 10x the result.
  • Ron, does that mean if you have more than one email you'll have a lower ratio of unique domains to overall links? As in, for say one forum, you may get 5-10 profiles if you put 5-10 emails. So the increase in links are the expense of the uniqueness of domains right?
  • You have to decide whether you want unique IPs or more links @jonathonjon...  I use a mixture of both, if I want to make sure I have as much IP diversity as I can have on a project, I use just one email.  If I want mass spam I use multiple emails.   

In certain instances, what might mean more links out of SER doesn't always make sense for that project.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    ^^Exactly what I would have said.
  • Thanks for your responses. That was the answer I was looking for.

Ron, I've seen you recommend using 10 emails in various places, is it right for me to say that you think there are more benefits from getting more links than from getting unique IPs? Also, what are your thoughts Brumnick?

Or in which scenario do you think it's good to aim for more unique IPs (use one email) and which is good for more links (5-10 emails). Thanks.
  • ^^ same though here mate ^^^ , if you got an idea tell me :)